Advertising on the web can be challenging for 2 key reasons:
1. Big Spenders: Large companies spend millions to be on page 1 of Google which makes it hard to compete.
2. Limited Space: Google only has a certain number of placements on page 1 and everyone wants them.
So what can we do?
LONG TAIL KEYWORD PHRASES!
Long tail keywords are those three and four keyword phrases which are very, very specific to whatever you are selling. Whenever a prospective customer uses a highly specific search phrase, they tend to be looking for exactly what they are actually going to buy.
Keyword: “plumbers” vs. Long tail Keyword: “top rated plumbers in my area”
Keyword: “bankruptcy” vs. Long tail Keyword: “how much do bankruptcy lawyers cost?”
Long tail keywords are not as competitive and it will be easier for you to rank higher on Google.
1. With a focus on a large number of long tailed keywords your website traffic will increase dramatically.
Example: If you rank of page 1 of Google for 10 keywords and each keyword gets an average of 100 searches a month -- that is 1,000 potential NEW visitors to your website every month.
2. We predict your business will rank on page 1 of Google in the first 3 months of working together.
3. A "good" performing website will get 1,500 to 3,000 monthly website visitors. We predict yours will too!
1. Building links is one of the many tactics used in SEO because links are a signal "referral" to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation. The more quality links to your site, the higher you will rank on Google.
2. Good link building can help build your brand and establish your business as an authority in your Industry.
3. Investing in link building has long-term benefits. This is unlike traditional marketing tactics, where you have to constantly invest in every business campaign. Getting backlinks helps you get continuous referral traffic as link building is an ongoing process, and every link built contributes to a more credible website in the future.